Become a Member
Any Exchange Club member can nominate a new club member.
The following steps are necessary to do so:
- Obtain a membership card and fill it out. The prospective member needs to include $50.00 for the initiation fee.
- Give the membership card and the initiation fee to a Club officer.
- Be sure the prospective member understands the nature of our fundraising projects and that they will be asked to participate in the project as part of their commitment to the club.
- The prospective members application will be voted on at the next Exchange Club Board of Directors meeting.
- Regular dues are currently set at $125 per quarter; this includes lunch. Dues are billed on a quarterly basis and will be prorated based on the members acceptance date.